- How do you find the smallest angle?
- Which is the longest side of a right angle?
- Which side of Def is the longest apex?
- Which is the longest side of a triangle?
- What are the sides of an angle?
- Which angle in XYZ has the largest measure?
- Which angle is the largest?
- What is the measure of angle f 65?
- How do you find the greatest angle?
- Which side of XYZ is the longest?
How do you find the smallest angle?
So, if given three side lengths, in order to put the angles in order from smallest to largest, first find the smallest angle by finding the angle opposite the smallest side, then, the medium-sized angle by finding the angle opposite the medium-sized side, and the largest angle opposite the largest side..
Which is the longest side of a right angle?
hypotenuseThe hypotenuse of a right triangle is always the side opposite the right angle. It is the longest side in a right triangle. The other two sides are called the opposite and adjacent sides.
Which side of Def is the longest apex?
Answer Expert Verified Side opposite to greatest angle is the longest side.
Which is the longest side of a triangle?
The longest side in a triangle is opposite the largest angle, and the shortest side is opposite the smallest angle. Triangle Inequality: In any triangle, the sum of the lengths of any two sides is greater than the length of the third side.
What are the sides of an angle?
The sides of an angle refer to the two rays or line segments that form the angle. In the figure below, rays BA and BC are the sides of angle ABC. An angle is formed by rotating a ray around its endpoint.
Which angle in XYZ has the largest measure?
Angle X has the largest measure. There’s a rule that the largest angle is the one across from the largest side and since 5 is the largest side length and